• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

North London Bash #25

Will you be their?   

12 members have voted

1. 1. Can you make it?

trent park is best in the rain, lots of tree cover :) but i dont mind either way...

location is still arnos park, meeting at 11 :)

But if its wet we'll move on,

Can you guys pm me your mobile numbers if you intend on going, so i con contact you if the plan changes?

My chances of making it this weekend have been dashed.

Family visit from teh rural folks will write off saturday....and I probably won;t even get to run a car sunday either...more family stuff to do.

Still...I should be OK for the rest of July :)

good evening gentlemen. remember me????

unfortunately i cant make arnos park on saturday as im working. ryan is currently fixing and prepping my buggy as i havent used it in almost a year!!

may see you lot at the next bash if im not working

my my you guys have been busy while ive been away...

• 3 weeks later...

ok so after a long waiting time(due to downloads and shiz) the vid is done, i burned through the night to get it done as u can tell from me posting this a silly hours in the morning, but i got it done and this i think is by far my best video, excellent footage sent to me and i think it came out great. used a few different editing devices on this one and think it worked quite well if i do say so myself, yeah well enough babbling, onto the vid: