• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Snetterton Park Meet (On-road track)

willb

I'm waiting on a pinion and some battery connectors for my new MMP setup that's going in the Mini 8. Once I get that put in, I'll throw some onroad tires on it and give her a go at the track.

If any of you wanna race sunday evenings come and have a look at earcc norwich. You can run anything aslong as its on slicks, Radials or foams. Even the carisma gt14s we can put in with the gt12 boys if people want. Pm me and i can link you the website and facebook page or if you want any more info

Well, it looks like I'm getting another Mini 8ight. I'll try to keep the new one setup for on-road and my current one will be the basher, hopefully my MMP 5300kv will work well for Snetterton. The new M8 will also be coming with a Losi XXXS, I've never run on-road before, so I'll probably have to get some tips from you guys.

I think the guy said the XXXS is setup for drifting, I'll have to see once I get it. I'll be paying for it Friday, so hopefully it doesn't take too long to get here and I can try it out in a couple weeks.

null-9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm at a loose end this Saturday if anyone fancies going out to the track?

I'd like to, I'll let you know, I want to try my M8.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2