• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Outlaw Graphics - The New Look

• 1 month later...

may do that myself if i can fit my 82mm leopard up front :sweatdrop: i think theres room if i mess with the layout and swap the drive shafts

dont think you can mate ,unless you move the centre diff back abit,and swap the drive shafts around

shell has the same clearance as the normaly shell, just centre of shell witch is diffrent

dont think you can mate ,unless you move the centre diff back abit,and swap the drive shafts around

shell has the same clearance as the normaly shell, just centre of shell witch is diffrent

yeh i already have the shafts swapped and the diff over to what was the servo side, there looks like there would be enough room up front if i moved my esc. then its just a case of centreing the diff on the chassis and installing 2 boxes.

anyway back on topic, outlaw your shells are incredible and if ever decide to run a shell and have some spare pennies id love one :good:

• 1 month later...