• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Anonymous users

BigMick

When you look at the online list at the bottom of the page there are normally members online anonymously,it baffles me,i cant imagine why anyone would be online and not want others to know that they are online.

Any members that do this can you explain why? i honestly dont understand it.

Edited by BigMick

i find its good if you want to look on the forum without being bomarded by pm's just because your online, often shortly after making some one angry intentional or not)

also a good way for mod to keep track of the forum without being hassled or people behaving just because they are online (this one is most fun)

it's a slippery slope...it starts with "them" knowing that you are frequenting a popular RC forum and ends with you having an implant inserted into a sensitive area just so "they" can keep tabs on us all

I've always suspected the mods and especially that admin fella of being government pawns

:rofl:

i find its good if you want to look on the forum without being bomarded by pm's just because your online, often shortly after making some one angry intentional or not)

also a good way for mod to keep track of the forum without being hassled or people behaving just because they are online (this one is most fun)

got it in a nutshell. although again, one problem with this is you don't know which mod to pm if something happens because they all seem offline :whistling:

it's a slippery slope...it starts with "them" knowing that you are frequenting a popular RC forum and ends with you having an implant inserted into a sensitive area just so "they" can keep tabs on us all

I've always suspected the mods and especially that admin fella of being government pawns

:rofl:

Gawd Beard, way to ruin the surprise

*peers out from under his tinfoil hat*

I knew it!

*scuttles off to his underground bunker to eat some 25 year old tinned pears*

how do you do it

when you log in you got 2 tick boxes, one rembers you and automaticly signs you in all the time, the one under that puts you as annonymous (i forget the true wording)

its abit of a give away your around when you start posting mind