• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your fg (pictures, videos etc)

poonahype

i do like those touareg bodies.i reckon it'd look neat on my nutech but they are bleedin pricey and can't find clear ones without the cagey bits...

I always seem to be hitting stuff too but have found a new method to avoid objects now that seems to work...if i actually aim for them i miss em by a mile:rofl:

Sweet looking monster truck Mick..looks very tidy.

Also like those on-roads. Gulf McLaren is nice..but would like to see more of the Porsche :)

Marine Iguana...I am amazed your car still ran after than smash...tough old buggies :) It was going some when it hit that tree!

Cheers guy's,i have no pics of the Porsche i'm afraid as i never mounted or used it :whistling: all my cars/trucks dont see a lot of use plus i have a thing about cleaning,OCD i would think :rofl: i'm the same with my car and both my motorbikes,i go out for a 100/150 mile ride on one of my bikes and spend most of the next day off cleaning it :blush:

Marine Iguana...I am amazed your car still ran after than smash...tough old buggies :) It was going some when it hit that tree!

Your telling me I have just fitted a Jetpro so more speed will more than likely equal more damage but its all part of the fun right :rofl: :rofl:

Fibreglass shell helps take a good ol impact glad I got it :good:

SDC10221.jpg