• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Any middlesex/watford bashers?

stretch

Where do you guy bash other than ruislip woods and kings college etc? As I'm in Haye. And my wife's in a wheelchair unable to walk and I'm her full time carer where I go she goes etc plus she's into racing large scale rc's like myself. Where both in Hayes near Hillingdon hospital.

IC? Gassers? If so, bit of a shame as we had a nice spot in Eastcote, but they've now banned the smokers. I take your cars are all off-roaders?

Yeah I run a 29cc fg monster truck.

There's Eastcote cricket ground, they've not banned us yet. Good parking, easy access and reasonable bashing ground. I'll post here next time I know of a meet.

Middlesex area, my home town of shepperton, it's about 25mins from gunnersbury park

Thought I'd update you all, so here's afew pics of the main flat land and dirt jumps etc perfect for bashing!

33maa9i.jpg

24q90dk.jpg

286rgg2.jpg

And for you competitive lot here's some of the track, 2 nice big corners either end of the track

28lan90.jpg

aws289.jpg

33vjajo.jpg

And for you speed run guys, some nice straights!

fxurgn.jpg

Perfect spot for all rc! Have loads more pics but that'll take to long uploading from phone! Enjoy!

Directions thread

http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/topic/168813-any-middlesexspelthorn-bashers-about/

Edited by Deano13
  • Like 1

hey folks...any current/dormant bashers around this saturday ? way out east for you boys but once you get past henley's corner its a clear run

http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/topic/173270-bmx-bash-anyone-15th-june/

if you want to grab a lift halfway..i'm in barnet...and will drop onto the A406 at palmers green i'll be there about 12 and heading back about 3.30

Nope, spent the last 2 days stuck in Alicante so I'm now off until Monday! :D Apparently I promised the girlfriend (a while ago it seems) that I'd go to a party with her and it's Saturday night :rolleyes:

And I wana see that super5! Is it a roller or ready to go?

Nope, spent the last 2 days stuck in Alicante so I'm now off until Monday! :D Apparently I promised the girlfriend (a while ago it seems) that I'd go to a party with her and it's Saturday night :rolleyes:

And I wana see that super5! Is it a roller or ready to go?

She's a runner, just wanna fit a uBEC, then that's it.

Sweet, it looks awesome!! Still keeping the baja?

For now, I still love it, so no reason to sell.

This is my first new car in 18 months, hopefully it'll be a keeper!

Should all hit my local, ur love it :P

I love the look of it! Do you have a nearby postcode? See if we can drum up some interest :)

Edited by James1986