• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hong Nor 2011

dja1000

plastic fantastic whistling.gif

???

theirs no more plastic on it than any other nitro buggy out their, unless of course you want ally side gurds and an ally radio box (coz they work well with RX's :confused: )

The hong nors are awsome buggies and truggies, and this will be just as good as the X1X's

I like it, it will be a great starter car, nothing is shoe horned in, it looks good to work on and hopefully it will be just as solid as the original. And if a X2 kit variant comes out I woujld consider it

The question has to be asked though is there a .28 engine hidden in the battery box!!

plastic top deck, all plastic radio tray and plastic chassis braces happy.gif just looks like its had RTR sneezed all over it!

Most cars have plastic chassis braces and losi i thought had plastic top deck?

The plastic though on the receiver box and battery lid does look cheap though

It's also a prototype, so no point in judging hte quality of hte plastic until they have a retail item for us to look at.

Doubtless the plastic will work well on the track..MCD went all plastic for racing in largescale for that reason. For those who want metl, there will also, no doubt, be alloy upgrade parts for sale.

From what I can see, it;s a nice simple layout with everything looking neat and tidy. That's what I like about 'good' RC cars. I like a neat layout that's easy to work on. Shows some thought has gone into the thing

It's also a prototype, so no point in judging hte quality of hte plastic until they have a retail item for us to look at.

Well said!

As its a prototype the parts quality will be different than full scale production parts. you can tell the plastics on this one are prototype, so no need to knock it until its out for retail purchase...