• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

At long last......

Thunderwolf

yup cud comed tomoro

i'm not that hopeful it will come today. i'm making a list of the other stuff i need so far i got:

glow start

fuel (kind of important)

fuel bottle

and i need a better servo for the stearing

is there anything i missing?

i can probley buy half the above after i cleard out some of my gamegube stuff, along with things from the ps2 and my pc, anyone want a gamegube? :D

you should have got it from modelsport uk then you would have got it the next day,

don't forget the after run oil :good:

me and modelsport have fallenout, after they demanded £450 for a nitro car and some hop ups for it. (can't remember what car it was)

me and modelsport have fallenout, after they demanded £450 for a nitro car and some hop ups for it. (can't remember what car it was)

You've never had a real R/C car so how can you comment on Modelsport, you get a discount you know for been a member. :)

You've never had a real R/C car so how can you comment on Modelsport, you get a discount you know for been a member. :)

did you not read the post? they wanted alot of money for a r/c i don't even want.

G4: i'm near Canterbury

Josh: on the ss doesn't come with radio gear, but i've already got some (from 4x4 freak), although i will need another servo.

also i have good news (for me anyway) i'll be running the sav quicker then a thought, i got my science moduler exam results today and got 2 A*, and for every A* i get my mum gives me £30, so that will get me £60 to get some of the other stuff i need.

did you not read the post? they wanted alot of money for a r/c i don't even want.

Yeh I did... but what has that got to do with anything? Why would they tell you to give them money for an R/C you don't want? <_<

becaused it was orderd with my account and never paid for, so they phoned up to findout when they would get their money

What did you expect? If you order something and don't pay, they will phone you.

ahh canterbury know it well.so the only lhs near you is elite model's that are in ashford (was in canterbury) they do the savage 25rtr for about £300.thats the only thing they are good for tho (hpi cars & spares) :good:

yea elite models moved over to ashford in september or some time close to that, had a look inside to see what they had, wasn't very impressed with them tbh, they had a lot of hop ups for mt's and on road cars (wheels, shells, tyres, things like that) also had a look at the savage they had on display and was suprised how big it realy was, must have been twice as big as i had thought. looked great all the same

tell me about they want £255 for a os 30 engine what a joke.and did not even know where to get a pull start for a sts 28. dumdass's.the best lhs in canterbury was the one near the burger king drive in.but they have shut down now i use to race down there on there indoor track

shady did you get them fastlane's ext arm's yet?

I had no idea there was discounts involved!!!! I wanna be a member :good: Thx Nick :P

How?