• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

At long last......

Thunderwolf

as you can see by my sig, i now have the money to get the savvy after over 6 months of saving every bit of cash i could find, i will be ordering it ether tomorow or on tuesday depending on when my step dad puts the money in mums bank account (so she can use her debit card).

who's up for a party?! :music487: :av-5: :ballons::066:

Well done mate theres no way I could have saved up over that amount of time, I salute you! Now save up some more for the 4.6SS :P j/k

when hell freazes over i will.

i have been saving since my last bday, but didn't decide what to buy until september

Bout [CENSORED]in time, lol your gonna be gutted if you crash

thats a understatement. and i'm not looking forward to doing it, just hoping it won't fall appart 5 secons after i've put it together like everything else does

he can finaly get one!

having 1 RC makes things alot easier, if you want another one you just sell the one you got :lol:

i just hope everything goes ok, cus it sounds like if something goes wrong you wont have enough money to fix it

thats a understatement. and i'm not looking forward to doing it, just hoping it won't fall appart 5 secons after i've put it together like everything else does

it won't fall apart its a savage,

the build is easy. diffs are already done the rest is just screwing things together

Are the diffs oiled or greased though?!

u apply the grease to em, they're open at the bottom then us sit them on plates

the whole build is piece of [CENSORED] and I was dreading it as it was my 1st, could'nt believe how easy it was

theres certainly a fine line between thee and macarno my friend lol.

you you onl just got enough money to buy the truck? or do you have the money for the fule, glow plugs, glow starters , air filter oil, after run oil, nitro cleaner, hump pack etc etc

Out of interest why did you choose a nitro over electric when fuel is quite expensive :unsure:

i went for nitro because i find electric very boring as all you do is charge up batts and put them in the car, but with nitro you have more to do.

took the savage because of its strength, i'd rather pay more to begin with than pay a fortune in repairs