• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

best 2.4ghz steerwheel system?

RooBoonix

ummm i might sell my dx3e lol and buy the ansmann w6 i rather like the look

LOL it is exactly the same as the gt3b mate and I have to say I am well impressed with mine :good: but going to have to get a padded case for it as I know I will be cracking the screen lol.

im made up with mine i paid 45 quid for it from rc modelz but tht was the shop price i think he marks it up to include postage on the net but i bought a spare receiver for it and it cost me 14.99 witch tbh is really good value for money range is pheonoimal

im made up with mine i paid 45 quid for it from rc modelz but tht was the shop price i think he marks it up to include postage on the net but i bought a spare receiver for it and it cost me 14.99 witch tbh is really good value for money range is pheonoimal

You can get extra recievers for 3 quid plus postage m8

They are tiny mate they also have a built in failsafe. You dont want to buy the w6 mate as the fly sky is exactly the same tx just rebranded. The rx are about an inch by 3/4 of an inch by 1/2 inch .

daz

Im looking at the flysky FS-GT3B. does it have model memory as the listing on ebay doesnt state it ?? ive contacted the seller but i thought id ask here....

also just to check ,it would work ok with a mini hyper and vorza as the name (flysky) is missleading..,im going to get 2 rx's if it has model memory, total come to

• 1 month later...

I have one of the FS-GT3B systems and really pleased with it - has anyone found a rechargable battery pack for them? I put recharable AA's in it but they do not charge through the transmitter - would be handy!

ps The ABS works really well on my hyper 10 SC, not good for my hyper7 though,

Edited by bbadger

• 4 weeks later...

i'm amazed no one mentioned the spektrum dx 3.0 only 69.99 4 model memory, little screen infinate adjsutability you can alter literally everything has a built in lap timer etc and feel s great such a step up frommy ansmann. it just feels so much better made and offers so much for the money