• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

please remove! thanks

sim77

Navy please, think there should be a message attached to order, if its not, it just said they are for my trophy truggy, springs measured 19mm think they roughly same size as the buggy.

Cheer, Ian

postage has been refunded. once again thanks for your order :good:

shock covers made to measure :D get them here and get them fast.

check my feedback every customer has been happy with my product. they look the part and in the long run could save you alot of money :good:

Hi, do you do any for the hyper 7?

If not, which ones are most likely to fit the hyper 7? (they are 58mm on the front, 78mm on the back and 16mm wide)

Thanks

hi i can have them made to them measurements for you just like i did for Hammy2891 on page 2.

how many shocks dose the hyper 7 have 4 or 8?

30mm diameter? that seems a bit big but yes i can do a set of 8 plus 2 free spares. heres the ebay link for savage shocks click here!

i also need to know your ebay name so i know who the custom shock covers are for

30mm diameter? that seems a bit big but yes i can do a set of 8 plus 2 free spares. heres the ebay link for savage shocks click here!

i also need to know your ebay name so i know who the custom shock covers are for

I think he may have the LST big bore shocks so will only need 4 of them ;)

I think he may have the LST big bore shocks so will only need 4 of them ;)

ok thanks if thats the case then i will do 2 sets for the price of 1 on 4 shock cars. i try to look after msuk forum members :good:

Not LSTs but similar sized, yes only 4 shocks per car, but need 2 sets... So you want me to just buy 2 sets of normal savage ones on eBay and then you'll just make them to my sizes? If you would rather I'll just send the money via pay pal to save there fees... Totally upto you.

Not LSTs but similar sized, yes only 4 shocks per car, but need 2 sets... So you want me to just buy 2 sets of normal savage ones on eBay and then you'll just make them to my sizes? If you would rather I'll just send the money via pay pal to save there fees... Totally upto you.

payment by paypal is fine and i will do you 2 sets for the price of 1