• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Slash 4x4 for sale! Price drop. SOLD

The Trooper

Selling this slash 4x4 ultimate, its dads one as he doesnt like it, its only seen 2 packs (1 nimh and 1 2s lipo) is in good condition, infact almost new condition, slight rust on some of the screws and turnbuckles but that is to be expected. The slash is 100% waterproof! and brushless with a VXL with a fan to alloy the running of 3s.

The shell has some rubbing on it, but thats common with the slashes, the shell doesnt appear to have any splits. It comes with 2 Lipos; 1 x 5000mah 30c 2s and 1 x 5000mah 25c 3s (I WILL NOT SPLIT THEM). Radio box has been modded to take the lipos so they fit right in.

It does not come with radio gear, but does have the steering servo.

IMAG0180.jpg

IMAG0181.jpg

IMAG0182.jpg

IMAG0183.jpg

IMAG0184.jpg

IMAG0185.jpg

IMAG0189.jpg

IMAG0186.jpg

IMAG0187.jpg

IMAG0188.jpg

Price -

Edited by The Trooper

Trooper, stick it on ebay mate, i found that people take the **** too much here and anything with a bit of value like a whole car goes on ebay now.

+1 or everyone wants you to split it which drives me crazy! most people on here have 2 or more cars...Ebay is normally for new folk or buy to break!

Ebay it mate!

• 2 weeks later...