• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Bullet connectors

martin34

Hi i am thinking about changeing the Deans connectors on my savage flux to bullet connectors because most of the Turnigy lipos come with them so i thought it would be easier to change the connectors on the car rather than having to sort out deans for the batteries everytime i buy some.Thing is i dont know how to fit bullet connectors so i was wandering if anyone has a link to a "how to"?SORTED NOW.I DIDNT THINK OF LOOKING ON YOUTUBE BUT NOW HAVE :P

Edited by martin34

If you are using this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqbnW62yc6Q

Be careful, The amount of pressure you have to push down with is quiet substantial, And the bullet fell over when I did it and stabbed myself in the hand, And never managed to do one that way, Fair to say I felt very sick and light headed after the stabbing.

Depending on the bullet and were you get it from they seem to be slightly different, If you can't do it like in the video no matter how hard you push, Put the wire through the bullet first, Solder and then push it back through from the front, Went in really easy that way.