• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

4wd Mini racing

Mike1970

To keep everything fair, the following simple rules will be applied.

FG 4WD Sportsline Mini SERCCC & BRCA Rules 2015

This class is strictly for 4WD Sports Line FG Mini's, They must be kept totally standard as they come out of the box with no drilling, grinding or altering of the standard components what so ever.

The engines are to be totally standard Zenoah or CY 26cc Engines as supplied by the manufacturer, either 2 bolt or 4 bolt cylinders. Absolutely no modifications allowed, and any replacement parts used during servicing must be genuine manufacturer

They're not really in the grand sceme of things. Wombwell/Halifax no further from you than the nook - mendip probably as close as Nene. Brookland is probably as close for you as Kendal, the only distance one is Ireland - it's the best track in the UK I'm told and I'll be finding out in April.

The good thing about this racing is it's the driver that wins not his bank balance, with a class for beginners and one for more experienced racers - I think it will be great.

2015 Race dates
R1 & R2 Ireland April 4th & 5th This is easter Sat/Sun Practice Friday
R3 Halifax May 9th & 10th
R4 Brooklands June 13th & 14th - Brookland Kent TN29 9TF
R5 Wombwell July 4th & 5th - near Barnsley
R6 Mendip August 22nd & 23rd - Weston-s-mare
R7 Wombwell October 3rd & 4th

Saturday practice - Sunday racing

Edited by Mike1970