• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

AX90026 YETI

53HRA

Have a read of this and watch the vid at the end,

http://www.bigsquidrc.com/axial-yeti-review-a-rock-racing-beast-with-video/

I will be putting one on order, and will line it up next to my Twin hammers, Exo, Wraith and SCX's and Summit Else.

• Like 1

Have a read of this and watch the vid at the end,

http://www.bigsquidrc.com/axial-yeti-review-a-rock-racing-beast-with-video/

I will be putting one on order, and will line it up next to my Twin hammers, Exo, Wraith and SCX's and Summit Else.

Have you noticed that comments have been disabled, it's a paid review. Still want it though.

Yep I did see that and also the footage is from that other vid as well. So it would seem it's either been paid for or it's been bribed with the offer of some sort of freebie deal IMO

Does make it look and sound like a nice bit of kit thou !

• 3 weeks later...

I saw one of the internal gears and it looks well built, if I went for one I'm not sure weather to get it from the UK or USA and get it earlier and maybe pay less.

I saw one of the internal gears and it looks well built, if I went for one I'm not sure weather to get it from the UK or USA and get it earlier and maybe pay less.

I'd go US with a nice big fat discount code from tower that would cover the shipping i reckon you might save your self around

Then you want be able to get them its a members thing although there are some on the site for non members but there not as good !!.. Just create an account i think that's all that's needed and every so often your get an email with money off codes when you spend x amount.. Been so long since i joined thou it might be slightly different now but it has saved me some cash in the past  

I'll have a look into that, thanks. If it gets nearer the time and someone has one that they don't need I would be most appreciative if they can past it onto me.