• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Just been scammed

Callyakn

A guy under the name of "wayne4" has scammed me of 125 whilst telling me he was selling a vorza flux, (125 wasn't the asking price of the product) it was just the price he wanted before sending it out.

Yes I'm stupid and can't believe I fell for it all, but I'm just trying to warn anyone else out there..

PayPal better sort this!

• Like 3

Have you sent a dispute?? I saw he had been signed up to the website for only 2 days that's what made me weary to start with...

The pics he used I found 20mins ago on an advert selling a vorza which closed in 2010

i do really feel sorry for you guys but you didn`t really research this very well did you??

no posts, only registered 2 days ago, no pic with his username or date in it, feedback anywhere else??

hopefully you paid with paypal goods.......

Not everyone is out to scam but unfortunately in this case I have been stupid and trusted him, paid by paypal goods so not too bothered at all.

You got to be kidding me !!!!!!

Some random guy with zero posts pm's you and you send him money for something youve not seen pics of ????

LOL, it seems that way but he was very genuine, sent me pictures via email, even invited me to meet him in stoke on trent to collect. It seems we have been subjected to a very good scam. Just glad I wasn't totally stupid and only sent him

• Like 1

dave i have 3 brand new losi 5ts here, wanna buy em?? 300 each, could you send it as a gift though..... :whistling::whistling::whistling:

thank goodness you guys payed by goods. it will take a little while but at least you will get your money back.

if your unsure about a deal, ask, ask, ask or walk away......

we did ask ask ask lmao!! I think my curious side just got the better of me!!

• Like 1

Im sorry you got scammed guys but dear god. Money is hard enough to earn as it is without giving it away to total strangers.

Check, Check and check again with all sales you do on the internet

• Like 1