• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Lincs Bashers sub group

saxonorm

ok

Im looking at trying to get enough support for a lincs bashers sub group on this fourm as there has been some posts from local guys and not main group. Ill be moving the facebook group to here so there will be 10 15 member to follow this post.

If i can get enough peeps to say yes Nick will give us the sub group

please just reply to this message with yes if your in

Area covered

P'boro

wisbeach

kings lynn

spalding

sleaford

boston

coninsby?? etc

but all welcome

looking at trying to sort bashing every month or 2 weeks

im just writing a pm now

as for hollbeach i raced there years ago (10) but with the fact that my ex girlfriend races there and has a baby with the people whom run it and i fell out with sometime ago i stay clear so that it doesnt make anytruble. i had enough with racing circut anyway i started with holbeach just for the old site at donny but when phil lovel packed in i did too. i still have my rc10 b3. but i like the bashing side now and like the bantter we have. i do race somtime at what was lincs obval but that changed to smf racway and moved to wisbeach which was to far for weekly trips and with work i can not make it on time i still do the 1 off meets and i still love the mardave v12 banger sence.

I've not raced in nearly 22 years. Really fancy it again. Funnily enough the wisbech stock track in based at my local pub 30 seconds from my house. But it's the Buggies I have an interest in. Going round an oval don't really interest me that much. Gonna have a drive over to holbeach next week for a look. Ain't asked Father Christmas for a electric buggy yet.

Yeah, woodmans. Ain't it there any more? Ain't been in the pub in a month or so mind? Do they race mini stocks at holbeach as the cars them selfs are great fun. Just round and round in circles ain't no fun.

Edited by loftuz

• 4 weeks later...

Yes (Lincoln)

This is my first post on the forums so go easy :)

I'm an absolute novice/noob/beginner/amateur etc etc in the RC world. I'am looking for a race/bash club in Lincoln city but Google isn't helping me at all.

Hopefully some of you helpful looking chaps might point me in the right direction?