• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

THE E-Firestorm Thread

2wd are bit of a b***h to jump though lol mine lands pretty much lands anyway apart from on all 4 wheels.

So who on here is going to the MSUK jam in Aug? would be good for all of us to meet up.

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item2c6356b2da

will give you plenty of speed the esc isn't waterproof though due to the fan. Other option is to get the combo from a flux ie the vapor esc and a warp motor. However i've heard mixed reviews about the vapor esc.

BTW i'm currently selling a flux warp motor

Edited by stretch

Cam the esc might be waterproof but the fan won't be even the sc8 waterproof version actually isn't '(Please remove the cooling fan when running car in water)'

Edited by stretch

yes they would be fine however i've hear bad things about the vapor esc's but as your buying new you would get HPI's excellent warranty with it.

I have a 5700 flux motor for sale for

Edited by stretch

Could someone kindly post a link for some suitable spare wheel nuts please?

I'd like to get some spare wheel nuts in case I lose any. I now store my Firestorm with the wheels off so chances are I'll end up losing some of the nuts eventually.

i made a custom plate for the rear of my firestorm, because the truck is only 2wd, sometimes it has the tendency to drop the back end, land on the motor and damage it. (ive already been through 2 new motors!!) it its held on by t he screwws which hold the rear assembly on, and now my firestorm is virtually indestructible!!!! :thumbsup:

i made a custom plate for the rear of my firestorm, because the truck is only 2wd, sometimes it has the tendency to drop the back end, land on the motor and damage it. (ive already been through 2 new motors!!) it its held on by t he screwws which hold the rear assembly on, and now my firestorm is virtually indestructible!!!!

Thats what t-bone bumpers are for :)