• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Huddersfield Bash EVENT 2!

waz

ha ha chav town lol .i know it very well i'm about 2 miles from there you poor thing having to live there.do you know any of the brewers? where do you use your cars? the park is good with all the ramp's what real car you got? i'm in faversham a lot due to family in law's live there,

Nice to know we all get along so well :blink: Make up, have a hug and kiss and make up, bash will be great, be there. :good:

what he says is true, i did say that, :good:

but i also said lets just leave it now and forget about it, but he still carrys it on, so.......

anyway back on topic :good:

Edited by Rubber12

ha ha chav town lol .i know it very well i'm about 2 miles from there you poor thing having to live there.do you know any of the brewers? where do you use your cars? the park is good with all the ramp's what real car you got? i'm in faversham a lot due to family in law's live there,

tell me about it :( yeah only by name tho (are you one of them :o ).the park is ok but too many chavs for my likeing.i.ve got a focus only a basic one but it gets me from a-b what do you drive and do you work in faversham? small world lol

my wife is but has my name now (s r ;) ) just give the chavs a slap i like to take my dog (bergkamp) over there and watch them run lol, it all depends on what kind of mood i'm in but most of the time its the wifes grand scenic.but i do like to go and race the chavs when they meet at tesco's in my other car's sometimes (g4 ;) ) anyway pm me as we are way off topic mate :good:

Kool. Did you attend last time with your son, in the wheelchair?

No Waz, was not me......I was supposed to attend, but Tom (my son) had a football game to attend - but this time is a defo!!!!!!!! :good:

Is it worth doing a seperate thread for Owners and their frequencys in their toolboxes?? Incl 27 or 40mhz

this way maybe, we can solve the age old "What the bloody hell are you doing to my truck??"

Of course only for those actually going :rolleyes: And maybe the list could collected to be on one post?

Or is it just too anall? :(

Edited by MR_TiGGer

Just a quick list of people attending.

Waz - TM - 40.825mhz

LSTKiller - TM - Spectrum

Beefy - / - Spectrum

Momin - MSUK - 27FM/Blue

Merlin - TM - What frequancy isn't he on?/Spectrum

Marty - / - ?

Mattymaxx - TM - ?

Leopard - TM - Spectrum

Nitromotorhead - MSUK - Spectrum

MTH - MSUK - ?

Andrew - / - ?

Andy McGrew - / - 27 Yellow

Noddy_Noden - MSUK - ?

Taff & Friends - / - Various 27AM

Mr Tigger - MSUK - ?

Rubber 12 - MSUK - ?

McGoo - MSUK - ?

Sam C - MSUK - ?

Menace 21 - TM - 27AM Yellow

G4 - MSUK - Spectrum

mad max savage - Max Bashing - ?

Arris - TM - Spectrum

If I have forgotten to mention you on the list just make a post and I will edit the list, if you have a question mark near your name, let me know what frequancy you are on please!

For a review and pics visit http://www.modellinc.com/forums/index.php?showforum=43

Thanks

Edited by waz

Right guys, Slight problem with the 29th, the counciller who was doing the track and got the council to provide prizes doesn't rekon he can do the 29th. Merlin and Marty can't do 29th either because the kitchen arrives in the new apartment they bought together, they'll have a kitchen and a bed, just need to get that toilet installed guys, buckets starting to stink things up :lol:

Well basically, 3 choices,

22nd January (Cutting it too close?)

12th Febuary (Seems about right)

29th January (If we really can't change the date, we'll have to stick to the origional)

The 5th doesn't seem very good either, let me know whats good for you.

erm .... it's 4 1/2 weeks away, how long do ya need??? :huh:

Its not the building its the cash.

I have someone who is waiting for £600 for my mini mayfair

I need £350 ish for my honda engine as it getting bored up

And i get £200 taken out of my bank on the 1st of every month to pay for my Yamaha DT

So my cash is taken for.

I was about to order the stuff the other day but my mum and dad wouldnt let me use there card till i had the cash.

Ill try again later :lol:

And im only on £200 a week thats where my cash is going. Could put the mini of for a bit but id like to sort out my bore up for my minibike 1st as i havnt rode it in ages.

Matty