• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

mta4 s50

gizmo77

there are a few aluminum hop ups on the optional parts list for the s50 but it doesnt really give you a wide variety. The place to get them is off a place on ebay, I cant remember what the make is called but I remember seeing a thread on here somewhere of a guy who hopped his s50 up with a few parts off ebay. Try looking for parts for the mgt 8.0, the s50 and the mgt 8.0 are both the same truck but just made by different manufacturers so hop up parts which are made for the mgt will fit the mta4 :good:

Edited by Rickster922

depends what you want to 'hop up'

i hopped my original Monster GT up with everything all blue alloy....biggest mistake i ever made to be honest. if you have a crash, then the arms will rip the mount from the chassis and you may need to buy a new chassis like i did. not only that, but it makes the truck heavier and slower. mine is back to stock parts now, and to be honest, ive never broken a stock arm etc since ive had it.