• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

j and a

spud5

Its basically just an all alloy FG Leopard. Made a decent race car back in its day but is outclassed by the modern

off road racers like Hormann, Elcon and Contrast.

Doesn't make an ideal basher either as you'd be bending very expensive alloy arms and parts may be an issue now.

If its purely a basher your looking for you wont do much better than a HPI Baja in my oppinion.

J&A Make some good wheels also that are very reasonably priced I have a set with elcon quartz tyres on they are realy good. I looked at the Mambe T3 buggy before buying the FG Leopard that I have now, The Mamba is a nice car almost the same as the Fg Leopard with some differences mostly the engine lies flat in the Mamba and it has a front end that looks more like the Marder front end than the Leopard but as said above the Mamba if you want it for racing will be out classed with the competition that is out there now but I think it would make a good basher if it is anything like my Leopard then it will be really strong and take anything thrown at it my Leopard Is all alloy and that is very strong with no broken or bent arms at all. Its down to personal choice at the end of the day I bought the Leopard because it was what I wanted and it has been brilliant and also a little different from what every one else is running I don't think there will be many running the Mamba but as long as parts are available for it I would have one I just could not afford a new one at the time.

Si