• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

North Hants & Berkshire Bashers YO!

.AJ.

Ref the face book posts, Only reason I havent been on is because ive been busy decorating, not because im hiding or anything, ive nothing to hide for or be ashamed about, ive told the truth and thats it.

If im not welcome thats fine, but as for the starter box I know the facts where you guys dont know the full story only what youve seen on here,

Thats all im going to say about it.

Might do bud, desperately trying to get some batteries charged and sort out the steering servo in the drifter, took the knackered Savox sc252 out and put a power HD 1501 in, the esc BEC has not taken kindly to this :xd:

Who would have thought, this thing is causing me much headaches at the moment :yes:

Just discharging the NiMh's now, not going to use LiPo after their performance today, Intellect NiMh's are epic :thumbsup:

Did some camber adjustments on the front and changed the front springs as well, almost don't need a steering servo now, small burst of power off the line and use the brake and front one way to swing it round and then hold on the power doing small adjustments, ran a pack out hardly steering :xd: why didn't I do this months ago??

Epic fun