• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

North Hants & Berkshire Bashers YO!

.AJ.

Dont think i can get out this weekend! I need to run a phoneline underground from my place to the gates but i also cant use my car at the moment because the tax has run out and im broke as a joke!!

you burnt it out tho

I dont see how?

It was working one minute then stopped.

A starter box should last for more than just a day and it wasnt run for prolonged periods.

Johns starter box is fine after starting my car on his.

So what you are saying is that a starter box only lasts for a few hours before it needs replacing?

Edited by Haywiremav

a starter box is ment to be used for short bursts at a time, you had the hyper on there at minutes at a time, it looked like the motor had over heated and burnt out, the motors are also brushed so they have a limit life span anyway. why dont you just source a new motor for it, it will be alot cheaper than a new box

Mav, that's unfair mate. I'm not taking sides, but fair's fair. I have to confirm what AJ said, you hit that starter box hard for a minute or more at a time and starter boxes aren't designed for that. It was working fine when you went to Mark's and on Saturday too until after you gave it loads of stick.

Empty your inbox buddy, and think about retracting your feedback. He should have replied to your messages, but what's he going to say? It was working fine when he sold it.

Sorry, I wasn't going to say anything on the forum, but your inbox is full + you've left bad feedback for Mark for all to see.

• Like 1

mav sent me one text,his message box is full in msuk,i told him to check the wireing,i spent 3 hours on thursday with mav useing the box,mav you **** up everything you touch,but bull****ing about texts and phone calls on the forum,everyone who met me make your own mind up,because i cant be bothered with bull****ers,and he never bought form a forum add,IF YOU REALLY HAD OF PHONED ME I MIGHT OF GIVEN YOU A REFUND,BUT YOU CHOSSE TO SLAG ME OFF IN PUBLIC AND HIT THE BOX ECT,SO YOUR GET **** ALL ,WHEN IT WENT WRONG YOU HAD A MOBILE AT THE PADDOCK,YOU DIDNT RING,SORRY TO ANY ONE FROM THE NHB YOU HAD TO BE INVOLED IN THIS,BUT YOU KNOW HE SLAGED EVERYONE OFF ABOUT THE HYPER7 THE WHOLE THINGS A JOKE,SO NOW IT MY TURN

• Like 1

LOL Bez on his fs thread http://www.msuk-foru...es/page__st__30

dont think im being funny but you have bumped at 13 hours, im guessing its still 24hours per bump.

dont want you to get a rollocking mate.

With all due respect, jog on. I bump once a day

Bumps 3 times yesterday and 6 times in 10 minutes this morning. Don't worry, I'll take myself for a run mate :)

BTW, I'll give you £45 cash for the Hyper spares if you're interested? I only really want 2 CVD's!

• Like 1

Mark I gave you plenty of opportunity to contact me, you knew there was an issue yet you chose not to respond to messages and I did try to call you and you didnt answer, in my opinion the feedback is justified.

Still at the end of the day my fault for buying a cheap box that had been bodged I guess..

Lol yeah that guy really got on my nuts, then nick mashed all my posts into one big mess, so I'm going to have to try and sort that, I've asked nick to delete all the bumps as it makes no sense.

OK john if you want the job lot I will do it for £45. Can you collect? As I won't be bashing this week as the Mrs has other plans for me lol

Lol yeah that guy really got on my nuts, then nick mashed all my posts into one big mess, so I'm going to have to try and sort that, I've asked nick to delete all the bumps as it makes no sense.

i was wondering why there was so many bumps lol, they're wanna be Mods