• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

North Hants & Berkshire Bashers YO!

.AJ.

If youve got nothing to run next time im out Mav you can run the Muggy for the day, as long as you dont drive like i do and fuel it :good:

LOL Thanks mate but I would be gutted if I broke something so I will decline.

will just have to be patient and get another engine for it unless anyone can come up with whats wrong with my current engine so it can be fixed.

Had a good all bullet bash today :good:im even getting better at landing the right way up :rofl:

on a annoying note ive snapped one of the HSP bogbones,but managed 2 huge back flips running RWD :good:hopefully vids will be up soon

LOL Thanks mate but I would be gutted if I broke something so I will decline.

will just have to be patient and get another engine for it unless anyone can come up with whats wrong with my current engine so it can be fixed.

save up for the hyper bud

you know its what you want :whistling:

So who turned out today then???? any pictures or videos?????

just me and bulletflux 345 and Co ........... sorry im rubbish with names lol

Bit of a low turnout but we all still had a blast! .............. got the hattrick of rear towers too lol .......... Ran my V2 roll cage and found a weak spot ........ managed to snap rear shock tower :whistling: but fixed that now :D .......... also found out putting ESC in a sealed plastic bag is a bad idea.

i managed to destroy my camera case.......... so im gonna be on ebay to find a new one, but they got some vids of me doing a couple of back flips :good: .......... but just got to be patient and wait for them to go online ^_^

Fingers crossed we will have a better turnout next weekend

I dont know when i'll be back, i've lost interest in this bloody buggy!! Cant even get it to run, hopefully after a bit of time away from it i'll get it sorted

Im free for the whole weekend next week, just hope the weathers a bit better and the SCRT is running :good:

The ground wasnt that bad there, its been wetter before. It drains quite well ^_^

So does that mean you got all the bits for the SCRT then??

.......... I cant make tomorrow, as mine is down a drive shaft, and needs a good seeing too lol but i will have it ready for next Saturday tho :good:

not yet mate, still waiting on a couple bits, they should hopefully be with me in the week, ive got a new motor and esc on the way, but they are are a while away yey :good:

Another ESC/Motor .............. you go thru em like a fat kid goes thru cakes :rofl:

Always to good to have a spare lol and what ive lined up pisses on a MMM :whistling:

yeah id be the same need to stock up on lipos before investing in a new ESC/Motor ..... So what you got lined up mate, is that for the SCRT??

The motors are tested to 150,000rpm crazy :good:

i hope youve figured out your tyre problem by the time the kit comes through, its going to rip the hell out of em when you "test" it lol i bet it wont be long till 4s lol

i hope youve figured out your tyre problem by the time the kit comes through, its going to rip the hell out of em when you "test" it lol i bet it wont be long till 4s lol

I ran 4s on a 3100kv last week so shouldnt be to much of a problem, but im already eyeing up some Proline beadlocks