• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

James Mays Man Lab

HUNTER.P

I'm not saying it was bad here because it wasn't. But did anyone else find it a little disappointing?

Like alot of shows are now, It seemed a little "dumbed down". Explains everything in really simple ways etc. Still better than half the stuff on TV, Kills an hour too.

Like alot of shows are now, It seemed a little "dumbed down". Explains everything in really simple ways etc. Still better than half the stuff on TV, Kills an hour too.

+1, it seemed a bit contrived and just a bit 'OH! YOU LIKED THIS FROM TOP GEAR! Let's shoe-horn it into another shoe, with some loose connections to what's happening.' Bits were alright though, good for killing an hour though, like you said.

I'd agree that I was a bit disappointed, but will probably watch next week cos there is nothing better on!

I like the idea, and its got merit, but I'm not sure they've quite figured out where they are going yet. Just seems a bit disjointed.

Hoping it will improve.