• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

beta

Corbs10

who plays with a controller on a pc confused.gif keyboard and mouse is far more accurate laugh.gif

i thought the beta was really good. I hate call of duty, its too arcadey and full of people who think being good at a video game makes them cool in real life laugh.gif "im prestige level 70 with all gold guns"... yeah and i have a social life laugh.gif

MoH is more a die hard shooters game. All the reviews i read previously said this, its CoD without the gimmiks.

i was a little disappointed with the graphics confused.gif recommended specs were Quad core 2ghz, 2gb+ of ram and 512mb gpu with shader model 4...

thats quite a meaty rig.. but still with everything maxed out playing at 1920x1200 with full AA it still doesnt compete with other games, even older ones like crysis which is now 2 years old happy.gif

one reason i think i like it is because its made by EA, and it feels alot like playing BF2 back in the day, minus the vehicles smile.gif

not sure if ill get it tomorrow or not, i wont be getting it on the PC as none of my mates have a gaming pc, so ill end up getting it on the 360... buttt it means ill need to buy a 360 as well as mine has 3rr sad.gif

MoH is more a die hard shooters game. All the reviews i read previously said this, its CoD without the gimmiks.

It's the most dumb-downed, consolised FPS I've played. The guns don't any have recoil. :confused:

They can't even decide what engine they want to use. The single player runs on the UE3 engine and multiplay on a gimped version of Frostbite (no tactical destruction).

Edited by Samari

well i think thats because the frostbite engine was proven on BFBC2, but again thats slightly arcadey. I dont know, i just really enjoyed it. It may not be for everyone but personally i really like it, and will buy it over COD anyday, as it will just be the same as the previous games... just with some more crappy perks and kill streak packages. I know it works... but i was just very dissapointed with MW2, i though treyarks WaW was far better.