• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

SOUTH WALES

pritchard182

Nitro Nutters are currently meeting by McDonalds in Newbridge on a sunday, also in South Wales we have 2 outdoor 1:8th scale off road tracks, one in Swansea run by Swansea RC club and one in Cwmbran run by Gwent Nitro Racers there is also an outdoor 1:10 and micro track in Cardiff run by COBRA, they alternate every week for indoor and outdoor.

• 2 weeks later...

I know of a old bmx track thats still usable just been to check it out not a fast course but plenty of jumps and not far from mc donalds in newbridge will upload pics shortly

you guys got room for one more ? looking to meet up for a bash. will be getting a buggy or 2 very shortly ( electric)

i live in llantwit major. near bridgend ( 10 miles ) and near barry again 10 miles. anybody very local to me. dont mind traveling about tho .

that old bmx track looks like a good spot and could be good fun. do you have got a postcode or map to get there

you guys got room for one more ? looking to meet up for a bash. will be getting a buggy or 2 very shortly ( electric)

i live in llantwit major. near bridgend ( 10 miles ) and near barry again 10 miles. anybody very local to me. dont mind traveling about tho .

that old bmx track looks like a good spot and could be good fun. do you have got a postcode or map to get there

Always room for one more...... Will get a postcode and post it up

• Like 1

• 1 year later...