• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

SOUTH WALES

pritchard182

Pop along some time mate , that's only one if the many jumps

Cracking site with no trouble and easy access

No trouble apart from the child abuse :whistling:

No trouble apart from the child abuse :whistling:

Gotta laugh at they one

He he when that boy firstly got nailed by the revo

Then mark must have hit that no more that 8 year old girl on push bike on the shoulder after a good 40mph 10ft jump

Oppppppsssss

Btw , noticed marks not commented , think he's embarrassed for picking on kids lol

Gotta laugh at they one

He he when that boy firstly got nailed by the revo

Then mark must have hit that no more that 8 year old girl on push bike on the shoulder after a good 40mph 10ft jump

Oppppppsssss

Btw , noticed marks not commented , think he's embarrassed for picking on kids lol

The second best thing about my sight is the nearest kid neighbours are pikeys and have targets on their heads , Hit the target and claim your prize :rofl:

When are you coming up here Pearce ?

Just broke another steering arm on the ERBE :rofl: practising 200 foot wheelies next to my house I hit the only vehicle in sight , The Bash Bus :rofl: Never mind the postie should be bringing uprated arms tomoz along with some other goodies :rofl:

When are you coming up here Pearce ?

Just broke another steering arm on the ERBE :rofl: practising 200 foot wheelies next to my house I hit the only vehicle in sight , The Bash Bus :rofl: Never mind the postie should be bringing uprated arms tomoz along with some other goodies :rofl:

Sledge

Dont worry I buckled my right hinge pin and there out of stock in uk so have to slam it in a vice and kobi crashed his nitro I got him today on his 1st run lol broke the lower arm

Happy cable ties saved the day , but suppose he is only 3 lol

Check my face book vids

Will def be up soon poss next weekend depending

Sledge

Dont worry I buckled my right hinge pin and there out of stock in uk so have to slam it in a vice and kobi crashed his nitro I got him today on his 1st run lol broke the lower arm

Happy cable ties saved the day , but suppose he is only 3 lol

Check my face book vids

Will def be up soon poss next weekend depending

What diameter is the hingepin ? I lost one from my savage and hpi wanted like

ok will try by best to get down haveing a rough moning my cars been damaged by drunken Tw*ts last nigt so have 2 other cars on the street so have to wait for the police to come down, also need to pop one of my rabbits in to the vet, so will try my best to get down when i can

ok will try by best to get down haveing a rough moning my cars been damaged by drunken Tw*ts last nigt so have 2 other cars on the street so have to wait for the police to come down, also need to pop one of my rabbits in to the vet, so will try my best to get down when i can

Well have a late bash if you want

Evening ?

i hopefully should be sorted by 2, the fuc*ers have run over the top of my car

I'd love to see them do that with my bash bus :rofl: Especially when they come off the back :rofl: All the police will do is dust the car down for the inevitable nike trainer prints and decide it's a chav so no point in following it up :rolleyes: No offence to the police btw I realise your hands are tied Edited by Chris200

Chris boi , they wouldn't have legs long enough to get over bash bus

And hay , I'm lecky boi now ,

1/18 on 2s can't even give it half throttle as it tripled back flips lolol

Sorry didn't make it earlier dan

Police come ? U down wobbly tommor ?

Chris boi , they wouldn't have legs long enough to get over bash bus

Would be a laugh watching them falling off the bak end tho :whistling:

And hay , I'm lecky boi now ,Our conversions are quick :D

1/18 on 2s can't even give it half throttle as it tripled back flips lolol You are now Iain's bitch :rofl:

lDoubt I'll be down Skewen tomoz It's a long haul to Newport

lDoubt I'll be down Skewen tomoz It's a long haul to Newport

Funk knows my agenda yet , charging my gear just incase

Might not even do anything , might give it a alldayer

They had a good bash up skewen I been told

Did anyone go to skewen today ?

Following last weeks fiasco of 3 broken track arms in 2 days I fitted some super duper heavy duty traxxas alloy arms and guess what happened in Newport today :whistling: Only the plastic rod end this time so deffo a worthwhile hop up :good:

Anyone up for a Methyr bash next saturday afternoon ?

Where in Newport do u boys go ?

Llanwern social clubs playing fields which is basically behind Matalan on the Leeway industrial estate , We meet every sunday from lunchime onwards :good:

What rc car do you have Shane ?