• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

essex bashing sites

dimebag

hey people, does any one know any good bashing sites in essex? im in southend but dont mind driving

cheers

I did a google search for Essex BMX tracks,there's one

Laindon and one in Basildon. Both are dirt jump tracks I

think. I'll being checking them both out once my Savvy is

back on it's wheels.

Andy.

we have a gravel type one in colchester its not all that though i'll get some pictures up when i'm next there we also used to have a BIG dirt track in the woods down the road from me a few years ago i plan on going down there sometime this week so i'll let you no what condition it's in and if its usable still hopefully it is because it would be so ideal... theres small jumps and big jumps there will keep you updated!

Did't get chance to go down there today guys girlfriend came over and did't tell me lol will go down there tomorow after work as im finishing early and will get some pictures for you guys (weather permiting) if its all cool then we could meet up down there one sunday or something give it ago

Galleywood Common is ace. Its where I learnt to run RC's. In the woods near the Horse and Groom pub is a sort of mostly natural BMX 'track' which is full of jumps, bombholes and berms.

Heres the pictures as promised its quite a big area to have a bash with and lots of jumps couple need a bit of work on but other than that there awesome it does require some chunky tyres i kept spinning out everywhere but got a good few jumps in and the rest were rolls lol

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

Tea hut someone made for us tongue.gif

IMG_0175.jpg

My car after a bash

IMG_0176.jpg

after about an hour i had few bent parts and my batterys went deffinatly getting rechargables now, the place you get a few dog walkers they dont mind though & there's no houses or anything near we used to ride our bmx's down there about 4-5 years ago we built the whole lot our self so its pretty good let me no what you guys think