• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Run away tyres

portisheaddan

Lmao, yes they are supose to be glued!

hehe.

Well they came in a sealed packet. I guess one could laugh about it..... Not funny when one buggered off at high speed down the bank. lol

Why dont they just glue them at the factory or indeed state on the packet.... Glue dem up

Edited by portisheaddan

Most RTR cars have factory glued tyres, hence why they dont mention this in the manual.

However, Often the factory are a little stingey, or negligent in certain areas.

Tyre glue.

Diff oil/grease.

Loose screws.

those tend to be the biggest culprits.

Well they came in a sealed packet. I guess one could laugh about it..... Not funny when one buggered off at high speed down the bank. lol

Why dont they just glue them at the factory or indeed state on the packet.... Glue dem up

Hahahha that is pretty funny...... Bit like both my front wheels totally coming off and going seperate ways in mid air...... Always tighten, always tighten, always tighten......

I dont have this crazy Phenomenon going on with mine as its a track car - However, Im am glueing presently since they keep buggering off to the back of beyond !!! Further - I cant see these new tyres lasting many more blasts round the streets. Do you have to buy new wheels and tyres from suppliers or can you buy just tyres for your wheels ???

Edited by portisheaddan