• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Need helpwiht EB4 S2

sadnomiar

I bought thunder tiger EB4 S2 PRO from Ebay, its brand new and build from spare parts. All it needs to run its receiver battery pack. I have no idea how to connect that bloody think to the car, as far as I understand I need to zip tie the battery pack to the car. And also there is two cables from the switch, which I have no clue what to do with them, as the connections not the same as receiver requires.

Maybe somebody have one and can take close up pictures how it should be?

:)

Im sure someone will be able to advise better on where to cable tie the battery pack on this model.

As far as I am aware on most models the battery pack usually sits very near to the receiver as you need your switch etc to connect the batter to the receiver and then receiver to servos.

The switch often has 3 sets of leads, one for battery to switch, one for switch to receiver and sometimes one laying spare so that you can charge your battery pack without having to disconnect the battery everytime.

Hope this helps a little. Perhaps you should post a pic and then people can also help further who do not know the model.

Be easier with pics fella. good.gif

When I got my batt pack I found it didn't fit the switch lead. had to swap the connectors over from some I had but you can get convertors

I think.

Don't want to worry you but make sure you secure the batt pack to the car well! The forces when hard cornering can cause the batt pack

to fly off which leaves no power for the servos and you can't slow the car down. Another thing, have you got a failsafe, be a good idea

to fit one for the cost that they are.

Thanks, i will take pictures later and show you what i mean. Regardig the fail safe I geting 2.4GHz with built in fail safe.