• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

F1 2010 Game

Hectorpuss

As the title says guys just wondering if anyone else is looking forward to F1 2010 as much as me ?

Not long now release date is the back end of september and me for one has been waiting for ages for it ( hopefully not to be disappointed )

If you're waiting for this what format will you be using it on? I'm stuck at the min between the PS3 and the PC versions as i still play F1 2002 on the PC.

Prob go for the PS3 version though!!

Anyone got any thoughts?

i have been waiting for a formula1 game since 2000 or 2002 the last formula1 game that was any good and licenced on the PS1

plus i have beebn watching the development of this game now for a 3years now and there is only 3months till its released now

I can't wait for the game to come out it is about time we have a new F1 game on the next gen consoles. It is one of many games on my must buy list for this year, How i am going to afford them all i don't know but i will sort things out.

I will get it on the 360 as i will be getting GT5 on PS3 and i try to spread the games out between the two although i failed at that so far :)

Just noticed that post James and it is an indepth write up which points to it being quite close to real racing, as in tactics, ware and tear, pitstops etc. Sounding good from that write up though.

Just a couple of months now!!:rolleyes:

Edited by Hectorpuss

• 1 month later...

Also i'm hearing that it's cross platform, don't know if this is true or not !!

Anyone heard anything?

Suppose this answers the question, just read it and it was taken from a launch conference!!

10:38: Someone asks about cross-platform gaming online, and says that it is not possible for a while yet regardless of game or system. However they have big multiplayer features planned for next year.

10:39: The conference draws to a close.