• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

its here ! ! !

l23hyper 7

got my hyper mini st the other day in the post well happy biggrin.gif cant break the engine in yet tho as am still waiting on my glow start an a few other bits an bobs plus i dont think ill get to break it in till monday or tuesday thats when am off work next sad.gif.

am goin to be making a few mods to the st too so far i have put a clear plastic window in the receiver / battery box so i can see the failsafe an i will at some point this week put in a charging port in the side of the battery box so that dont have to remove the lid of the box every time i need to charge the battery. when i have done this ill post some pics of it.

so in the mean time here are some pics of what it looks like so far. enjoy.

SAM_0479.jpg

SAM_0481.jpg

SAM_0482.jpg

SAM_0484.jpg

SAM_0483.jpg

better mids an top end, stock 14t peaks early(as seen from vids on tube) an my crt.5pro peaked far to early on it too, so went 16t bell an 1/8's struggle to keep up especially out of corners :good:

better mids an top end, stock 14t peaks early(as seen from vids on tube) an my crt.5pro peaked far to early on it too, so went 16t bell an 1/8's struggle to keep up especially out of corners good.gif

cool man thanks for the heads up. do you have any links to one ?

cheers in advance.