• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

hyper st mini glow plugs ?

l23hyper 7

I believe the Modelsport blend is the one to go for from the Model Technics range, not 100% sure though as I have avoided MT fuel based on many bad reviews. I've been using 25% Optifuel Race in mine, great performance and tuning is easily achieved.

id stay well clear of model technics i use to use it and i changed to opti fuel 20% and it was the best thing i ever did

yeah i have read a few bad things about the MT fuel just dont know which one to go for? is that opti fuel good? how you finding it?

I ran 16% O'Donnells in mine,i'd go for Byrons personally but thats only because I haven't tried Optifuel yet.Modelsports blend of Model Technics is a decent fuel at 25%,never had any problems with it in the past but the 16% always seemed a bit hit or miss....wink.gif

I ran 16% O'Donnells in mine,i'd go for Byrons personally but thats only because I haven't tried Optifuel yet.Modelsports blend of Model Technics is a decent fuel at 25%,never had any problems with it in the past but the 16% always seemed a bit hit or miss....wink.gif

hmm yeah a few people in the past said go with the byrons. dont know what to go for the optifuel or the byrons gen2 ? people are sayin the optifuel is good. cant make my mind up now.

lol

on an aside note i needed a bit for my hyper mini and ordered it early friday afternoon it arrived from je spares on saturday

http://www.jespares.com/nitro-models?page=shop.browse&category_id=1158&keyword=&manufacturer_id=0&orderby=product_name&start=5