• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Cars,shells,spares,batterys,nitros,parts etc look!

53HRA

Could I have the price for the HPI Rotostart kit (come with the backplate?) a Rush Evo shell (the one with the wing available?) and a starter pack please.

Also, do you have any Rush Evo hopups or wheels and if it will fit a Rush Evo, any HPI MT2 shells?

Hi mate don't suppose you will have any truck wheels/tires 12mm hex around 55/36 x21 (size on tire) offset is around 20mm for a 1/10 Pirate buggy/truck conversion

(thought I was going to see the kitchen sink for sale in amongst the pictures somewhere too)

hey, the ripmax no limit esc i bought from you works a treat, thanks.

i need a charger now. how much for a ripmax pro-peak vari-pulse?

also any spare wire you have black red blue etc (needed for motors)

• 3 weeks later...

IE-Acoms-techniplus-AP-227.jpg

do u have the receiver to match this transmitter. also need one band 4 yellow crystal, already got 1 in the transmitter just need 1 for the receiver.also need a servo. all these are for the blackfoot extreme which iam gonna buy from modelsport. how much for them?

Edited by ruff ryder

do u have the receiver to match this transmitter. also need one band 4 yellow crystal, already got 1 in the transmitter just need 1 for the receiver. how much for them?

Ive got a spare set of yellows mate (27.145 yeah?), send me your address in a message and il pop them in the post for ya.

hi mate, im pretty new to all this, so please bear with me...

iv aquired a roller, but does have a motor. do you have the 2 servo's i'd need, and the other box they plug into? (is this a reciever?) i have a controller and a pair of crystals.

also, do you have a fast charger for sale?

pm me with prices etc.

cheers dude! :)

Hi 53HRA, got any wheels/tyres that will fit a M03/M05. In one of your pictures I see what looks like some Mini wheels with some rally blocks fitted?

Let me know if you have any i'll gladly have them :]

Thanks