• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

2nd hand FG 4WD Buggy worth

MINKIN2

you could get a decent 2nd hand hpi baja set-up for that price

you can get a brand new km baja brand new for that price with all the alloy upgrades and a 2.4 ghz radio system and that is far better than a 2nd hand fg

you could get a decent 2nd hand hpi baja set-up for that price

I wouldnt pay 300 for a second hand HPI baja. But yes that price is a little on the pricey side for a FG 4X4. Considering you could get an old FG marder/Baja, for

iv got a very nice fg marder for sale if intrested with nice upgrades if intrested pm me

I would be interested mate, but my heart has been set on the KMs for a while now. Thanks anyways :good:

Edited by MINKIN2

I have a Hobbystore just up the road from me, but I still buy what I need for my Marder clone online. Better prices even with postage can be had for most things. Don;t buy a car just becuase you can get bits locally...especially if it's at those prices. The only advantage to buying locally is you can take it back if it turns out to be a pup. Be careful, though. if you do consider it. If it is being 'sold on behalf of someone' the shop takes no responsibility for the sale.

Having a mate that owns a model shop and can confirm that ripmax the fg re sellers for the uk actually charge