• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

For Sale - Cen GST 7.7 *UPDATED*

boze

***UPDATE***

£100 posted including roto-start system.

Hey folks, not been around for a while due to college and band duties! Unfortunately my real car needs a new head gasket, which means somethings got to give.....

Im guaging interest in my GST 7.7 as I dont really want to sell it but kinda think I might have to. Its had a few (5 or 6) tanks since new, then it promptly chucked a con rod! Its now got a new piston, sleeve, con rod and crank and has only had half a tank of fuel since these were fitted so will need run in and it will need tuned etc!! It really is in great nick, Ive never had the chance to really play with it either :-(

You will need radio gear and 2 servos. One for steering and one for the reverse gear, theres a throttle servo on it already. MInd if you want to use reverse youll need a 3 channel radio.

Heres a couple of pics, if theres any interest I can get more pictures up:

Photo0268.jpg

Photo0269.jpg

Really need the cash for this folks so no trades please :-)

For those who dont know, this is a 7.7cc engine that puts out around 5hp!! This truck is solid!

Thanks for you time folks!!

Damo

Edited by boze

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...