• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Elgin/Moray meet up.

blueshade27

Those nitro buggies look a bit nippy. If we build up the jumps a bit maybe he will get stuck up a tree.rofl.gif

BTW the Slash is up and running again. I stole a rear suspension arm from the Rusty and cut away a cross brace to make it fit.

Just got to glue the damaged wing tonight and I am sorted.

Edited by Dust Cloud

LOL yeah but i told you my tactics on saturday, if your beating me or in my way i just drive through you lol:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Might have a little pop at nitro boy next time he's down. Only joking bud:ph34r::whistling::ph34r:

Congrats on getting the slash sorted by the way.:good:

Edited by blueshade27

Why do my smileys never ****ing work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

The smileys plot against you mate. Nitro in force on saturday hopefully. Should be My Trophy 3.5 vs. my mates Savage 4.6. Mine's nippy but should be faster..... needs tuned it's still runing very very rich and floods far too easily. I'm just very lazy and have not got around to sorting it yet.

Anyone out this weekend???

Can do. Saturday at 1?

I'm free from tomorrow afternoon until next thursday (study leave.. :lol:).

Got my pinion in the other day and it's not the correct fitting. Needing a 48dp one i think, got a 32dp.

Ive done that a few times bud, what size you needing?

Finished the ehyper 7 mate. Goes like stink, gonna be fun around the track. What a difference between that and the revo. The buggy actually turns, as opposed to the revo which is like a bus.

Ive done that a few times bud, what size you needing?

Finished the ehyper 7 mate. Goes like stink, gonna be fun around the track. What a difference between that and the revo. The buggy actually turns, as opposed to the revo which is like a bus.

Yeah, second time in a row that i have done it! Around 20T i guess?

Have you got any use for it then? It's a 20T, 32dp traxxas steel pinion.

Ah cool, was going to ask but wasn't sure if you wanted to surprise us instead!

Should be great, will charge up my camera batterys.

Is it a fair bit lighter too? and is it running the same as the ERevo? (MMM and 2s x2 [4s]?)

Pop up some piccys of it :D

So is it a 32 or a 48 you need lol. I'll have a looky to see what i have.

I'm not sure how much lighter it is but i think it is.

Yeah, got another mmm with 4s in it. The mtroniks g2 is hard to get pinion's for and mtroniks cba replying to my email about where to get them from so i cba given them my money.

Gonna run the two set's of turnigy's in my ehyper and runn the hyperion's in my revo, so i can turn all the settings up in the revo speed controller and see what happens.B)

So is it a 32 or a 48 you need lol. I'll have a looky to see what i have.

I'm not sure how much lighter it is but i think it is.

Yeah, got another mmm with 4s in it. The mtroniks g2 is hard to get pinion's for and mtroniks cba replying to my email about where to get them from so i cba given them my money.

Gonna run the two set's of turnigy's in my ehyper and runn the hyperion's in my revo, so i can turn all the settings up in the revo speed controller and see what happens.B)

It's a 48dp i need, sorry for the confusion!

I've got that 20T 32dp spare though, if you have a use for it you can just have it as i don't need it for anything.

Ah cool, plenty power then!

Again, 48 that i need! :lol:

Also, if you accept my friend request on the xbox i'll send those cars to you on Forza 2 as just got it back from my granda today.

Thanks for the PM Netcon.

I want to come up on Saturday but I may have a family commitment so I wont know until Friday night for sure.

I have a Bandit to try out on the track and I have new shock springs on the Rusty to test.

I also have two new turnigy 5000mah Lipo's and new proline pin spike tyres on the Slash.

Ok I'm good for saturday now as the family plans went pear shape.biggrin.gif

Edited by Dust Cloud

You coming as well G??? Cool bud.:good:

I have a 21 or 23 tooth 48dp pinion netcon. I'll bring both.

Wont bring the ehyper 7 as i have a few gear problems and am waiting on bits to sort it. If i take it ill be tempted to run it. I'll pm tera:good:

See ya tomorrow

You coming as well G??? Cool bud.:good:

I have a 21 or 23 tooth 48dp pinion netcon. I'll bring both.

Wont bring the ehyper 7 as i have a few gear problems and am waiting on bits to sort it. If i take it ill be tempted to run it. I'll pm tera:good:

See ya tomorrow

Yeah, was gunna say bring so we can have a wee looky but right enough you may get tempted to run it! laugh.gif

I'm bringing a spade.

Same, just off to pop it in the car.

Another good meet i would say! good.gif

Thanks for sorting me out with them pinions Gaz.

Not sure if i said but i got home and decided to try the 3s out in the car park and wow it flys! laugh.gif Was so much fun, until i recked the spur, completely!

Need to find another one somewhere.

Here's that pic i promised, sorry for the delay!

SNV32183.jpg

Cropped..

SNV32183-1.jpg

Feel free to use it anywhere.

Edited by Netcon

^^^^^ I just spoke to you today bud, Right the info so far. Andy is trying to sort a club on the camp at the moment. From what was said today in the phone call it looks as if it is gonna be a proper number, dug track with a digger (possibly) and everything. There is a possibility of an off road track, on road track and an indoor track. Aberdeen car club have expressed an interest and it could mean discounted parts from local rc shops. Race meets might be a thing, and as Andy said it would be open to civilian's ( Greame and Connor you listening???:good:) It is still in it's infancy, but once the ball is rolling it should happen fairly quick.

Andy, i'm on nights next week so i can pop up and have a chat and a brew.:D

Oh yeah, and welcome to the forum bud.:good:

Wow, that's great news and welcome to the forum Andy!

Keep us updated and let us know if you need a hand ith the track as i'm in Lossie like every Sunday :good:

Would be great to have a club going and meet more people in the area.

Looks like i better keep the XXX-T if racing starts up!

Great stuff :D

Yeah i'm up for that! good.gif

2pm would be better for me as my exam finishes at 12pm so it would give me time to go and get some lunch.

My car won't be running, wasn't the spur gear that was recked. I think it's the differential, too much power wink.gifrolleyes.gif

I'll bring the camera though.

Anyone else up for it?