• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Grovelands North London bash

bodgemonkey

You're more than welcome to come and join us :D

There are a few vids and pics in THIS thread and parking HERE is free after 11.30. Then we're meeting by the tennis and basketball courts at the east of the park.

Joe and I are getting there around 1.30 but I dunno when other people are...

Hello people

is it possible to tag along tomorrow - dying to ride my cars soemwhere other than a park

what time are people getting there - are there any pics of the venue

Grovelands is a park :confused:

awesome bash today! i know barnetbasher, meno and evil bob got quite a bt of video... which i'm sure's gonn be up soon

damage report:

hyper: nothing smile.gif still running like a champ! didnt actually get a full battery pack through it!

Mad force: Nothing much... engine is a bit of a let down tho... got a good few speed runs with it, bit too warm for the engine

Rc18t: spur gear... bloody spur gears... was gonna make an attempt at jumping out of the courts before the spur went... next time ehh?

Macnum: t plate and rear arm mount... first jump of the day... need some upgrades!!

if anyone finds anything that may belong to me, give me a shout wink.gif cant help feeling like i'm missing something....

Just a quick suggestion...

NEXT BASH

How does SATURDAY 19th JUNE sound? i cant do sundays anymore... finally got a job to feed my addiction wink.gif

Edited by Bazzokajoe

I had an awesome time today guys and am looking forward to the next one :D However, I can't do Saturday 26th June but can probably do the 27th and 19th.

I only broke a rear hub on my micro desert truck but that's fixed now :rolleyes:

And Joe, you still have my receiver ;)

James

replacement parts ordered smile.gif getting carbon fibre bits for the macnum as well as loads of stock bits as spares, same nylon spur for the rc18t, really should get a slipper... but then it wont be as mental wink.gif all for about 60 quid biggrin.gif not too shabby... just gotta wait for it form hong kong...

crap! sorry james :S i'll give it back when i next see you... you wont be using your smacker anytime soon ;)

Edited by Bazzokajoe

Was a good day out. I fixed the baja when I got home. Took it out again and lost a wheel nut lol. Also took my Fury out and broke a hub. Sigh. This R/C lark is getting expensive. Gonna have to take up crack smoking as I think that will be cheaper lol

its a shame i had to miss this meet...

I want to see some vids and pics of the day out and the area you run... Im only 15mins away from grovelands park i figured out

Would anyone be up for a meet sooner than the 19th? Say... the 12th possibly?

I have to dig out my video editing software for Chris. I got a bit of video but I took my DVD camera with me and the battery wasn't charged an I had an old disk in it :(

I saw the short vid clips... how many turned up in the end?

Also is that the spot you bash? it looks quite small and dangerous with many people walking around???

Are there any dirt spots in the park as well as the grass?

Also in the first vid of the short clips, i see there was a raised bank, did anyone blitz it off that and get some air???

I saw the short vid clips... how many turned up in the end?

Also is that the spot you bash? it looks quite small and dangerous with many people walking around???

Are there any dirt spots in the park as well as the grass?

Also in the first vid of the short clips, i see there was a raised bank, did anyone blitz it off that and get some air???

check it on google earth...two big grass areas with banks in between then a massive expanse of grass...we just used the path as it was near to where we had the ramp on the tennis courts earlier. plus electric dont scare folks !

There is a big wooded area that electrics can bash in..loose earth and leaves..plus a stream to crawl in ..peachy !!

New air filter arrived today for landmax so got that fitted on. Just need to get a two speed and blitz you all, when the engine dies i'll be getting a picco x.28 turbo :D

Grovelands sounds gd... i may head up there just for a couple of hours this weekend depending on the weather if anyone wants to join... MORE THE MERRIER

@Barnet basher.... Not all electrics scare people but mine definitely will! Especially when it rips past your nitro haha wink.giftongue.gifhappy.gif

Edited by Josh1A1H

Grovelands sounds gd... i may head up there just for a couple of hours this weekend depending on the weather if anyone wants to join... MORE THE MERRIER

@Barnet basher.... Not all electrics scare people but mine definitely will! Especially when it rips past your nitro haha wink.giftongue.gifhappy.gif

nitro ?

I run a kyosho elec truck dude...plus im guessing mine will outlast yours at it seems to destroy itself HA !

Will be mega to see your truck waste any nitro fellas and most of the elec buggys too !!

good.gifgood.gif