• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

ljw2k

Ok it's time to sell some of my genuine spare parts most to fit the FG Marder and FG Baja and most are near new and some new unused.

All Parts are fully working condition unless stated and postage must be added on top of the asking price.

Any Question please ask and i will try to answer honestly.

5./ Genuine FG air filter POT very robust and hard to come by as new Asking £10DSC00452.jpg

5./ Genuine FG air filter housing it has been re drilled on the back so it looks straight when on the car/buggy Asking £5

8./ Genuine Alloy Gear Carrier 52mm Ideal for 44,42,40 gears Brand New Asking £10 DSC00455.jpg

*****PART 2 BELOW*********

Edited by ljw2k

13./ Genuine FG Rear lower Wishbone with Rose ends used but excellent condition Asking £5

DSC00461.jpg

14./ 48 Teeth Genuine Fg Plastic Spur gear used but excellent condition Asking £5

DSC00462.jpg

15./ 4x Shock Socks never used only fitted to my show queen Asking £5

DSC00463.jpg

17./ 4 x Genuine FG front Wishbones includes stops Used but excellent condition Asking £15

DSC00465.jpg

18./ Genuine King Cobra magnito never used Asking £15

DSC00466.jpg

20./ Genuine FG front lower wishbone used but excellent condition Asking £4

DSC00468.jpg

24./ Plastic Diff Guard Asking £1

DSC00472.jpg

25./ QTY 3 Alloy servo Arms used but excellent condition alot stronger than the plastic rose joints Asking £8

DSC00473.jpg

Edited by ljw2k

• 3 weeks later...