• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

CLOSE ALL MY THRADS PLZ LOL MY EREVO

simon burrows

Simon - if you've tightened the clutch too much you may well have bent the back plate, compromising the level of grip the fibre plates give. Correct slipper adjustment is critical - not just tightening it all the way up. Tighten the slipper so that the coils of the spring just touch each other, then back it off 1/4 turn and you should be fine, but your current slipper may be too far gone for salvage...... :(

You'd probably be best off buying the whole slipper rather than just the rebuild kit. Experience says that once the backplate is bent, no matter how many new pads you use you'll just fry them.

i will order the plate as well just got a new kit for the slipper i was going to kit it today but i will wait untill i get the plate the problem is when i put a bit of power on the nut come loose all the time i have put lock thread on it and its still coming loose with a second nut on it and that coming loose as well