• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Big-up Modelsport!

grumpygramps

You know when you're having one of those days... Its all grey outside, you're trying to get stuff done but nothings really working out and you just want to go back to bed?

Well, today is not one of those days thanks to Modelsport!!

Somehow I managed to win a brand spanking new Traxxas Stampede VXL this morning in a prize draw courtesy of Modelsport and the forum, hooray!!!!:D

Been checking it out and it looks great, just hope I can manage to control all that power (despite being a Monster it looks like the power/weight ratio will be very high..) and after watching some Rustlers with brushless systems last weekend I know its going to be fast!

Will report back in full when I've taken it out for a good spin.. Can't wait as I'll actually be able to do some off-road bashing where I live now without annoying the whole village!

Thank you Modelsport, you've made someone very happy indeed.

Lawrence :)

Edited by grumpygramps

Cheers guys,

I still can't quite believe it! Thought it was another one of those "congrats, your the 999.999th person to log on" type things for a while... Only when I spoke to the shop did I take it seriously and it still hasn't quite sunk in. I never win anything normally!!

:D