• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

13.5T Brushless system for ~

grumpygramps

The guy I bought my TC5R from recommended the Nosram kits. With the eZRun systems, unless the turn amount specifies a .5T they are not a true 540 size motor, only 380 size with fins to fit a 540 can. Basically, avoid anything that is a whole number like 13T!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/eZrun-RC-1-10-12-CAR-13-5-T-brushless-motor-60A-ESC_W0QQitemZ120451660204QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN?hash=item1c0b7a79ac

This is the 13.5T kit, let me know if you order one as I'll get one too.

The Fusion is OK, but the honest truth is that in 13.5T racing the only system worth having is something like the LRP SPX Stock Spec with variable timing, which sadly costs

Something to bear in mind is that club racing in the US for example is taken so much more seriously and they are all buying these super expensive ESC's with variable timing. All very well but here you will struggle to keep it on the track! We have far smaller tracks, and in general people that race are in the same boat as you with a budget. You go to a US forum and ask this and you will be recommended Tekin RS's, LRP SPX etc.