• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

!NEB!- ASHINGTON-

KieranBolton

Dont become a stranger again chris... your a good lad bud... good to be around... keep in touch and get the bloody phone switched on lol..... :)

Yeh sorry about the mess lads that was my front i do admit to that.... :)

LEts decide on another and ill preserve the baja for it....

Noww.... wheres next :P

Can we drag her south abit?

Kieran

Dont become a stranger again chris... your a good lad bud... good to be around... keep in touch and get the bloody phone switched on lol..... :)

Yeh sorry about the mess lads that was my front i do admit to that.... :)

LEts decide on another and ill preserve the baja for it....

Noww.... wheres next :P

Can we drag her south abit?

Kieran

sounds like you gys had fun,sorry i missed this one (money is tight,as was the date)

glad CHRIS got out the house (hope the new baby is doing well lad :good: )

cant wait for some pic's

an yeah......get down south a bit :lol:

hope to see some of you next sunday :good:

Edited by hoss

Apologies for my absence, woke up to a light dusting of snow, got sorted out and then found out the car was parked on a perfect sheet of ice, still not managed to get it moved. Looks like it was a good day, am gutted to have missed it.

Edited by a-x-l-e

• 4 months later...

Alright guys. Might be reviving a dead thread here if so point me in the right direction. I'm originally from ashington and I'm back a couple o times a month. I was totally unaware there was meet ups taking place! I run a trophy 3.5 HP. usually run it in skate parks or the makeshift dirt bike track down by the riverside. There's a few of us in ash: my brother runs a 1/10 sandstorm and step brother and mate both run Rex-X's. Now there's some decent weather is there any meets goin on?

Alright guys. Might be reviving a dead thread here if so point me in the right direction. I'm originally from ashington and I'm back a couple o times a month. I was totally unaware there was meet ups taking place! I run a trophy 3.5 HP. usually run it in skate parks or the makeshift dirt bike track down by the riverside. There's a few of us in ash: my brother runs a 1/10 sandstorm and step brother and mate both run Rex-X's. Now there's some decent weather is there any meets goin on?