• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

!NEB!- ASHINGTON-

KieranBolton

Hello boys and girls, me and the team (chris,billy, Kieran) Have decided upon another bash, to kick off 2010 smile.gif This bash welcomes anyone at all, what ever the ability, what ever the cars smile.gif Get yourself along smile.gif

Check it outttt!!!!

WWW.NORTHEASTBASHERS.CO.UK

THE BASH WILL BE ON 21/02/2010

ANYONE IS WELCOME!!!

The bash will be here:

DURHAM ROAD

PICTURES :

17022010108-1.jpg

17022010109.jpg

17022010110.jpg

Definitely

Kieran Bolton - 2.4 -

Kierans dad - 2.4 -

Perruzo -2.4-

Cybermenace -2.4-

A-X-L-E -2.4-

Merlin -2.4-

Hectorpuss-2.4-

GAR-40-

GAR's Dad -40-

Cocacola186 -26.995

Jamie -27.175-

The Trooper-2.4-

Troopers dad ????

Mini Jod -2.4-

Kirkbride ???

k88mud -2.4- -27-

Possible

Nitro Tool

SO COME ON GUYS GET YOUR NAME DOWN NOW!!!!

For a rough guide on how many is comming please write down below, and what radio gear your running EG Crystals/2.4

ALL THE BEST!

NEB'S

Edited by KieranBolton

Hello mate, sites a great one, honest, plenty to do matey, head on up there if you wish, were all friendly and love meeting new people :)

Hope you can make it PM me if you can matey and we can put you down :)

All the best

kieran + NEB

ME aswell, will be a good turn out :)

Remeber to PM me/billy/ peruzzo if your comming, or post here if your comming just so we can add you to the list :)

Please provide :

1) Name

2) Radio frequency

Thanks alot :D

Kieran

Has it moved to cramlington or still ashington?

Hello mate its always been in ASHINGTON, same place for a while now just been wether isues :)

Hope you can make it matey :)

Kieran

Edited by KieranBolton

Ahh orite, its why were a team mate, keep me right, ive only a young brain lol to dumb, and i didnt take geography, Bit off a bummer really for this organising thinggy lol

But yeh mate come along, were a friendly bunch Check out Cybermenace's video of last bash Was cracking :)

Kieran

its near enough to Cramlington! i told him it was cramlington, i looked at google maps.. laugh.gif

Ashington is only 3 miles away and Cramlington is 8 that to me says its at Ashington,Bedlington is even closer than Cramlington,

so lets not get people confussed this bash will be held at ASHINGTON no matter what the trooper says tongue.gif

the coordinates for people with sat nav:- 55.167373,-1.53785 the nearest postcode i can find is NE63 9SH good.gif

Billy

Edited by cybermenace

HAha its ok matey :)

Almost remeber the time my mam and gran and i was going to butlins and my gran was holding the map the wrong way up, ended up near it, then gran got the map and we headed 1 hour back home untill she relised the map was upside down :whistling:

Kieran