• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Nitro engines

rapearson

Hey selling a few of my engines,

First up is the Hpi .21 BB this engine is a great runner although could need a tune, 3/4 of a gallon and Recently had a new pullstart, 50 Posted

101_0114.jpg?t=1261846736

Next up we have a Wasp .26 Engine This engine is the same as the Picco .26 engine that is made for The Revo, T Maxx but will work in any car that has Big Block Engine mounts has a Nova Cooling head, 6 Tanks since Rebuild So still need run in, 70 Posted

101_0103-1.jpg?t=1261846773

And Last but not least we have a Picco .21 Basic engine that has just been ran in on 30% Byrons 2nd gen fuel, 60 Posted.

101_0108.jpg?t=1261846799

If that's the HPI BB motor you got in the hyper from me then it's seen more than 3/4 gallon...I rebuilt it after a gallon then we did the swap. So add that gallon to whatever you have run through it.

Just a heads up guys when I rebuilt it, I replaced the front bearing due to a leak and it ran fine from then on. It had plenty of compression too as it bounced on the pinch.