• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Idiots on ebay

hammerhead

man i am fuuuuuuuming i had my crt on ebay and it only just hit the resreve with a guy who had loads of questions about it and a feedback of zero so because he had emailed me about the car and shipping and stuff he said he only just opend the account hence the feedback so i gave the benefit of the doubt on bidding on it as i want to get shot of it to fund other things. anyway i just sent him a invoice for it and got a really obnoxious email back saying i can go f myself and hes gonna come round now with mates and take the car wtf??? i have reported him to ebay and hope somthing can be done about it i am at a loss now for fees to. i really would love him to turn up here demanding my gar because i wont be held resposable for my actions.

anyhow my rant over

Thats why i state in my adverts please email before you bid....they dont email you block them ;)

he did email he had genuine questions and i cant get my fees back unless he agrees to it i have marked it down to a nonpayment and set the emails he sent to me to ebay and if he came around here i tell you he wont walk again!

but just think about it, if somebody comes round, and you batter them :lol: then there going to come back with bigger and more people, and then if you wife kids ? (i cant comment on them as i dont know you) but if you do, imagine if they answered ;)

and if he comes with a big gang of people ?

then you use whatever force nessacary, call the cops first, i doubt the guy would take a gang of people round to your house to get an rc car :lol:

live and learn, set up a rule on ebay listing which stops people who have just created a account/ 0 feedback bidding on your stuff, report him to ebay and wait for your listing fee to be credited to your account. end of problem.

live and learn, set up a rule on ebay listing which stops people who have just created a account/ 0 feedback bidding on your stuff, report him to ebay and wait for your listing fee to be credited to your account. end of problem.

have you read the thread ? i cant get my fees back untill he agrees to cancwell the transaction and he has styated he will come get the car so what about if he does

There's a load of this happening at the moment. Some of the truck forums I'm on have

loads of complaints about it.

Seems you get a couple of bidders bid your item through the roof and then make no contact when they win.

Probs just some idiots with nothing better to do with there time.

They should bring back national service, That would sort them out :lol: :lol:

have you read the thread ? i cant get my fees back untill he agrees to cancwell the transaction and he has styated he will come get the car so what about if he does

no problem then, if he comes to get it he'd better pay for it, if he doesn't the transaction is cancelled

what aarse he is. i would kick his arse he i was you and he did come round.

the person that was ment to be coming to buy the tmaxx hasnt come yet lol

Lol, kind of a coincidence eh?