• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

1:5 Large Scale Clubs

Hi all.

I have been watching a few vids of 1:5 large scale cars on both on and offroad tracks and they look awesome fun!!

I was wondering if anyone knows of any clubs in or around staffordshire that use 1:5 scale? I have been to the BRCA website but there does not seem to be any large scale clubs listed.........anywhere in the UK. I cant believe this is right.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks guys

Matt

Hi all.

I have been watching a few vids of 1:5 large scale cars on both on and offroad tracks and they look awesome fun!!

I was wondering if anyone knows of any clubs in or around staffordshire that use 1:5 scale? I have been to the BRCA website but there does not seem to be any large scale clubs listed.........anywhere in the UK. I cant believe this is right.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks guys

Matt

There are quite a few LSOR Clubs in the UK.

The Off Road clubs that i know off are

1) Sweetnap - Somerset - www.sweetnapraceway.co.uk

2)Nene Valley Raceway - Northampton - www.nenevalleyraceway.co.uk

3) K.O.R.T - Cornwall - Not Sure of the URL

4) Notts & Derby Raceway - Nottingham - www.ndor.co.uk

5) Nook Raceway - Wakefield - www.thenookraceway.co.uk

All off road tracks, help and advise can be found here: ClickHere

Hope this helps.

Magik

• 8 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
6 hours ago, Stephen Charles said:

Same here just got a 1/5th and looking for other people who have them or any open days

There's a off-road club near Lewes in East Sussex, an onroad 5th scale track south of Ashford in Kent and Paddlesworth near Folkstone. Those are the ones I know of in the South east.

• 1 year later...

If you have a place where just you go and it is of a decent size why not say... advertise it in the Scotland section of this sub forum and maybe other people close by may see it that are in the same situation as you but with even less options or better still have knowledge of a better area. Doesn't matter what vehicle they have as long as everyone has fun.

• 3 years later...
On 20/09/2020 at 03:22, Dougie ford said:

Hi am the same got back into the hobbie after years away got my self a baja 5b 1/5 scale and I cant find any club that does them in central scotland and I agree it's not as much fun on yer own my car is awesome tho