• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Swine flu.

rush-evo

lol? I think I get that one :P

So has this just turned into swine flu jokes now :D

I have some worries about it although you never know what to worry about these days. The press just over exaggerate everything, doesn't help when my parents will believe any conspiracy theory they see...

lol? I think I get that one :P

So has this just turned into swine flu jokes now :D

I have some worries about it although you never know what to worry about these days. The press just over exaggerate everything, doesn't help when my parents will believe any conspiracy theory they see...

The guy on the news was really over exaggerating today, it was hilarious to watch. He kept pausing then saying things in a deeeep scaaaary vooiiice muhahaha..

Get my drift? :lol:

rofl, good excuse to practice my shooting skillzz this weekend! XD

Yeah, it's all been very hyped up. Mexico being a less developed country (no offence) obviously can't deal with it as well as we will be able to so we should be fine but the media don't give a poop because they want to make lots of monies!

I tried to call the NHS24 line about swine flu, all I got was crackling.

This little piggy went to market,

This little piggy stayed at home,

This little piggy had roast beef,

This little piggy had none.

And this little piggy had influenza A virus subtype hemagglutinin protein 1 neuraminidase protein 1

I hear there's been some cases of Swine Flu in Texas.

Surely that qualifies it as an STD now.

Edited by Goldenballs

hmm, i just got a cold :S

well lets see if anything happens in a few days, and if i dont post in the next few weeks, i probebly died...

lol you lot get sicker every day so do i actually i need a oinkment :rolleyes:

just heard that in case of a 'pandemic' meaning the school has to close the exams are going to be cancelled and my gcse's would be done according to my teachers opinions :lol: good thing all bar one of them likes me :D

just heard that in case of a 'pandemic' meaning the school has to close the exams are going to be cancelled and my gcse's would be done according to my teachers opinions :lol: good thing all bar one of them likes me :D

yeyeyeyeyeeyeyeyeye if there is a chance my college may close and no more people will die

im all for swine flu

lol only joking but a week ago the news said it had killed 150 people in mexico but now they say it killed 20

to be honest unless u hear something from a proffesional dont beleive it especially from the press

cheers

george

yeyeyeyeyeeyeyeyeye if there is a chance my college may close and no more people will die

im all for swine flu

lol only joking but a week ago the news said it had killed 150 people in mexico but now they say it killed 20

to be honest unless u hear something from a proffesional dont beleive it especially from the press

cheers

george

oh dear, theyre calling them 'professionals' now are they? pity, i'm pretty sure there was a time when the media was stopped from saying summat cos it was too scary :lol: now they seem to be stopped if its not scary enough

My boss actualy phoned us up at work today(i am a gardener for the council)to say that they have had a meeting and are realy worried that if the flu spreads they will be very under staffed and are we qualified in anything else?I said i used to be a grave digger so i should be ok for work for a few years to come rofl (beleive it or not this is true and getting crazy.I do have a cough tho :D )