• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your Touring Car!

Looks good. Makes it kinda look anodised red with the funn yellowyness. How does it go. What are you running in it?

Speed Passion GT ESC

LRP 10.5

Demon 5000 40C LiPo

Futaba S9550 servo

Spektrum micro receiver

MRT PTX

It runs really nicely, just like you'd expect from an Xray. When I find one cheap enough, I'll update it to T3'11 spec with a narrow LiPo chassis (like a Smokem or Exotek one) and some TRF416 steering bellcranks that I just happen to have laying around.... :lol:

Here's my TA05 with my brand new 3racing graphite chassis :D (Yes, there's a wire loose. I took the photos while the soldering iron was warming up ;))

IMG_1557.jpg

It's just a shame that my EZrun is Traxxas blue, not Tamiya blue...

I feel like getting some aluminium bulkheads, it doesn't look right with the plastic ones, and changing the belt tension is impossible without taking the top deck off with the current bulkheads.

Edited by joe of loath

• 3 weeks later...

Close but nope, its a Yokomo BD5 Worlds Edition, the weights come in the kit but I think they are available as an option part that you could fit to other cars.

http://www.rcmart.co...th=595_746_1430

Doh doh.gif

Saw the blue, took the gamble and failed doh.gif

Bloody good solution that :good: